Featuring felt made from recycled plastic bottles, this updated take on the timeless Neumel is designed to reduce our dependency on virgin materials. Adding soft plush lining that uses TENCEL™ Lyocell sourced from responsibly-harvested trees – plus a SugarSole™ outsole that replaces petroleum-based ethylene with an alternative derived from renewable sugarcane – this mindful style is crafted from low-impact materials with offsets for the small amount of emissions they create, making the materials carbon neutral.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
- Felt made with 100% recycled polyester fibers upper
- Featuring felt made from recycled plastic bottles
- Rear pull tab
- Vamp and shaft lining made of 82% 10mm plush TENCEL™ Lyocell and 18% UNIFI® REPREVE recycled polyester fibers
- Sock lining textile made of 82% 10mm plush TENCEL™ Lyocell and 18% UNIFI® REPREVE recycled polyester fibers
- SugarSole, made with ethylene from sugarcane
- Embroidered UGG® logo, Woven Label made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers with UGG® logo